The weather has been hotter than usual - and we typically have very hot summer weather. While walking Zoey, I spoke recently with a very slender neighbor who had always been a vigorous and conscientious walker. Haven't seen you for awhile, I said. Oh, I had the oddest thing happen, said she. We had company for several days and I was running all over the place with them. I wasn't eating much; didn't feel hungry. Then one evening, I was so tired, I just laid down. Then I started vomiting. Went to Urgent Care, they did blood work, thought I was dehydrated and wanted me to go to the ER.. No way, I went home and started drinking water. Next day, Urgent Care called , said my pancreas (whatever) was sky high and to go to the ER. When I did, the blood test was normal. The water brought all of my blood work back to normal.
Her case is similar to my dog walker who was driving while dehydrated. Crashed into my mailbox . Twice.
Both women are very slim and don't "like" water because it makes them feel stuffed/bloated. I suspect both are functional anorexics. They just eat and drink barely enough to stay alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment