Wednesday, May 13, 2020
MaY 13
This was my father's birthday, always a pleasant day, trees blooming, soft winds swirling. He never wanted a fuss made out of his birthday, maybe a throwback to his emotionally impoverished childhood. This week has been rather productive. I sent a copy of Jen's orange daylily story to a large group of friends. Got lots of positive responses and it gave me a chance to connect to people I have not seen in years. Joe and I are doing yoga through our church, On line where no one can see how awful we are. I'm trimming the garden, cutting the bouganvillas, a little each day. I contributed (again) to our moribund writers group after our leader posted a short article of his for review. Joe and I work independently, watch netflix together. Have taken a couple of drives, together and separately. Wait for this to be over but really not a bad life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment