Friday, February 3, 2017

Only in Florida

....do you see a sign on a main road offering concealed gun permits.  And they will come to your home to fill out the paperwork.  Good God!

...do you see a standard poodle painted in patches of color all over his body. EWWWW.

...do they have Greyhound racing not too far from us.

...do I go to get Zoey a bath and haircut and the pet care place has a zillion little dogs behind the counter barking and squealing.  I think they double as a daycare place for dogs.  Gotta be a money maker!!

...do you see a strange black animal run across the yard behind our condo. 

...do I forget about coyotes and worry about cane toads

...do I search in vain for a decent hairdresser

...do we go to a concert and the mc asks how many in the audience were born in Florida and no one raises their hands

No comments:

Post a Comment