Thursday, March 26, 2020

Day 15

Up at 10 30 but all is not lost.  I was up at 2 a.m, reading.  Up at 4 a.m. doing laundry Up at 6 a.m. again checking email.  Guess I slept in between.

This headache I've had for days (upon awakening) won't go away.  I take Excedrin.  Headache goes away, as do the muscle aches.  I have stopped reading about the coronavirus.  Stress management 101

The days are counted in small victories.  I tried to place a delivery order with Whole Foods more than a week ago.  They never had available times for delivery. they kept saying on the website "Check back later"  Finally at 2 a.m. I found a delivery time.  HAH.

I'm really getting tired of Amy's organic soups.

I have become careful about food.  I put stale tortilla chips in soup. Not bad.  Soggy flavorful chips.  My husband didn't finish the lobster ravioli from a few days ago.  It sits in the refrigerator.  I'll harass him to eat it one more time.

Our club serves sandwiches and meals to go.  I can't do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment