I don't blame her. The September weather is perfect for keeping doors open. I'm in and out, getting chores done with the help of a once a week landscaper. Sometimes Zoey follows me around and sometimes she disappears to sniff in the bushes. Often I have to search for her in the house. I know her usual spots but sometimes we just call "treat!" and she shows up.
We often start watching movies at 6 p.m., even before night falls. My husband likes to get to bed early. So we watched movies until 10 p.m. Then I looked for the dog. She was nowhere.
My husband found her patiently sitting at the front door. She never even barked but boy was she mad. She went straight upstairs to her bed and gave me the stink eye when I came up to pat her. She was wiped out exhausted from staying awake.
Well, she is still up there this a.m. I'd better check on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment