Monday, September 7, 2020

Our yoga teacher

 She is a member of our Church in Florida.  She offered to teach Zoom yoga when the pandemic started.  My husband and I signed up, as it were.  No charges.  She says it keeps her on track to have others do it with her.

We are steady participants.  She is very good.  Sometimes her husband joins.  He is not so good.  It is amusing to see him stop and rest as if we can't see him behind her.  He adds a bit of humanness to the process.  She is serious and focused.  I really don't know her at all.

 Yet she worries about us if we don't Zoom in.  I feel a responsibility to let her know we wont be coming.  That is only fair.

Oddly, the yoga helps with strength and flexibility.  I'm rather surprised but pleased.  Yoga was never my favorite "thing" I have to send her a nice gift of thanks but I can't decide what.

No comments:

Post a Comment