Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 26

People manage this lockdown differently.  Spoke with an old friend who is still here in Florida.  She and her husband ordered a scrabble game and are playing.  I told her about a mutual friend in another state who plays bridge on line.  Turns out this friend and her husband play bridge so I gave her the information. 

Walked the dog along CBC and no one was around much. A few sunbathers (!) in their driveways. Passed the condo of the first person we met here.  She now has Parkinsons.  Called and chatted.  They will stay as long as possible.  She has to get back to DC in late May for treatment.   Also called the friend whose granddaughter died last month.  Left a message.

My husband is working non stop on a proposal.  It is good for him to be so engaged but he needs to walk.

I started today on medicine I need to take for two weeks.  Hoping it resolves my digestive problems.  Has a telecall with my ortho guy about my miniscus.  Couldn't hear him well but I think he said there was arthritis in that knee (which I already knew).  He said no surgery which I also already knew.  No further contact needed.

Our old condo community announced its first COVID case.  Sadly, Florida will be blasted with it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment