My husband, who works from home, is busier than ever. I woke up late (at 8!) and he was cleaning the house with an industrial cleaner. He does this when he gets anxious. Work avoidance and control.
We are absorbing the news that we will be here trough the summer. Its not terrible. We have everything we need. Deliveries are set into place, some won't come until way into April. I spend an hour checking my carts from Amazon, Whole Foods, Target, Walmart and Publix. Today I ordered paper towels and toilet tissue from Office Mart. Thinking outside the ordinary sources.
The little garden behind our condo is getting extra attention. I have some daylilies I must plant. Trying to see if they will survive this climate.
We watch The Tudors on Netflix at night. Henry V111, a raging, entitled egomaniac who beheaded those who disagreed with his idea or what he planned to do. Ran the Court through intimidation and sycophancy. "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
I am reading a dissertation for my husband. It is overdue for a response.
No comments:
Post a Comment