Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Day 27 or so
Old friend called last night. She was livid about the governments irresponsible and chaotic handling of the virus. She also mentioned calling a mutual old friend. This old friend was widowed recently and lives alone. She said she had such a nice time last weekend going to their local Farmers Market with her daughter, son in law and their 4 children. Just walking around seeing the people....Farmers Market! My friend was stunned. I am too. Another friend living here in Florida shops in person (OK I wouldn't do it but), then she said they still play golf three times a week but the carts are sanitized....then she said she thought she would get painters masks and went to Ace Hardware, as she wandered around she encountered a salesperson who laughed at her request. I thought...people like this are part of the problem....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment