Thursday, April 16, 2020

Day 34 or so

Overcast , muggy day in Florida.  Slept very late due to being up late last night then waking at 6 a.m. and then going back to sleep.  Vet postponed routine visit for Zoey but I'm glad they did.  Zoey should get a haircut but I'm afraid to do it.  She has a flopping head of hair....she is getting old...now 7 1/2.

Last night I had a dream I had the coronavirus.  It was very real.  Woke up with a headache this a.m.  Very lethargic,

Joe finished his proposal and is now doing lightweight work stuff.  He took a walk this a.m. by himself, no Zoey.

I baked the Apple Pie jen sent.  It is wonderfully fattening.

Still need to cook eggplant and turnips from last weeks food shipment.

Need to plant end of daylilies shipped last month.  Soil here is weird concrete - sand.

Still on meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment