Monday, April 6, 2020

Day25 continued

A close neighbor from up north called.  She has a package for us delivered from Amazon.  Went through my order list and couldn't find it.  It is a mystery package.  It's good to have neighbors who watch out for things although I was on the phone when she called initially and she had her husband call my husband thinking something had happened to us. My husband was on a work call so that really panicked her.  It is good to have long term neighbors at home. 

She had some neighborhood news.  Another neighbor who owns assisted living/nursing homes is very worried.  Staff aren't showing up for work.  He is concerned they will be sued if a patient gets coronavirus.  Another neighbor violated the no boating rule and went kayaking.  My neighbor gave the kayacker a lecture.  We discussed the "individual rights" versus "collective" divide in America, the kayacker being an example of "no one will tell me what to do." 

My sister is starting to text me funny videos and memes.  I refuse to pass them on.  I'm already getting inspirational or heartwarming attachments to emails.  At least I never joined facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment